Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system, or RDBMS, that supports a wide variety of transaction processing, business intelligence and analytics applications in corporate IT environments. It's one of the three market-leading database technologies, along with Oracle Database and IBM's DB2.
Like other RDBMS technologies, SQL Server is primarily built around a row-based table structure that connects related data elements in different tables to one another, avoiding the need to redundantly store data in multiple places within a database. The relational model also provides referential integrity and other integrity constraints to maintain data accuracy; those checks are part of a broader adherence to the principles of atomicity, consistency, isolation, and durability - collectively known as the ACID properties and designed to guarantee that database transactions are processed reliably.
The advanced security features supported in all editions of Microsoft SQL Server starting with SQL Server 2016 SP1 include three technologies added to the 2016 release: Always Encrypted, which lets user update encrypted data without having to decrypt it first; row-level security, which enables data access to be controlled at the row level in database tables; and dynamic data masking, which automatically hides elements of sensitive data from users without full access privileges.
WWHAT WE OFFERS
Custom Database Design
ACID (atomicity, consistency, isolation and durability)
Structured Query Language
Store Procedure Development
Trouble-shooting and Query Optimization
Database Performance Scalability and Indexing
Collaboration Data Objects (CDO)
Database QA/Testing Services
BBenefits OF MS SQL DEVELOPMENT
MS SQL server contains excellent compression and encryption capabilities that result in improved data storage and retrieval functions.
MS SQL server is considered one of the most secure database servers with complex encryption algorithms making it virtually impossible to crack the security layers enforced by the user.
MULTIPLE EDITIONS & PRICE VARIATIONS
A good thing about MS SQL server is that it is available in multiple editions in order to cater the needs of huge corporate sector organizations to a domestic user.
EXCELLENT DATA RESTORATION & RECOVERY MECHANISM
MS SQL server is fully aware of the importance of your data. Hence MS SQL Server contains many sophisticated features that allow you to recover and restore the data which has been lost or damaged.
UUPGRADE TO MICROSOFT SQL 2017
- RESUMABLE ONLINE INDEX REBUILDThis feature resumes an online index rebuild operation from where it stopped after events such as database failovers, running out of disk space, or pauses.
- SQL SERVER MACHINE LEARNING SERVICESIn SQL Server 2017, you can execute the Python script within the database server itself. Both R and Python are popular programming languages that provide extensive support for data analytics along with natural language processing capability.
- QUERY PROCESSING IMPROVEMENTSSQL Server 2017 adapts optimization strategies to your application workload’s runtime conditions. It includes adaptive query processing features that you can use to improve query performance in SQL Server and SQL Database.
- AUTOMATIC DATABASE TUNINGThis feature notifies you whenever a potential performance issue is detected and enables you to apply corrective actions, or it enables the database engine to automatically fix performance issues caused by the SQL plan choice regressions.
- TEMPD B FILE SIZE IMPROVEMENTSSQL Server 2017 setup now enables you to specify the initial TempDB file size up to 256 GB (262,144 MB) per file, with a warning if the file size is set greater than 1GB without instant file initialization (IFI) enabled. It is important to understand that, depending on the initial size of TempDB data file specified, not enabling IFI can cause setup time to increase exponentially.
Retail & Ecommerce
RREASONS TO CHOOSE US
We have expert team of Web development, Mobile development and Database Development And MSBI development.
Masters - not just anyone.
We realize how important it is for our clients to succeed. Their success is our success.
ROI - always.
Our clients get weekly and regular monthly updates so they know what's been done, what we're focusing on and what's to come.
On Time Delivery
We deliver the bestest quality to our clients by applying best practices, quality standards and hiring top talent to join our team.
Highly competitive price packages with seamless communication for 100% client satisfaction.